One thing I love about fall is fall coffee drinks! Pumpkin pie lattes, pumpkin spice tea, and of course one of my favorite fall drinks is this pumpkin spice white chocolate mocha! Yum! Let me show you how it’s made and you’ll understand why it’s so yummy! Just a hint! The secret is in the sauce, shhhh!
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 cup strong coffee
- whipped topping
- extra Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce for drizzling
- extra white chocolate chips for sprinkling
- Brew the coffee.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the micro wave for about 30 seconds.
- Pour the coffee into the melted chips and stir.
- Add in the cream, and Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce then heat a little more if needed.
- Pour into a coffee mug (if you don't already have it in a mug) and top with whipped topping.
- Drizzle with a little Torani Pumpkin Pie Sauce and sprinkle with a couple white chocolate chips.
Like I said the secret is in the sauce. I saw this Torani Pumpkin Pie spice at our local store over the weekend and new I had to buy it and give it a try. I’m already a Torani Chocolate Sauce fan so I was excited with this find.
I have to say it’s delicious in the pumpkin spiced white mocha recipe! This is definitely my favorite fall treat right now!
For more delicious mocha recipes visit a few of my favorite bloggers.
- Chocolate Mocha Protein Shake by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Tips to Save Calories and Craft Awesome Mochas at Home by Day by Day in Our World
- Absolutely Incredible Real Pumpkin Mocha Latte Recipe by Pretty Opinionated
- Chocolate Mocha Mug Cake by Upstate Ramblings
- Salted Caramel Mocha Truffles by Jennifer Sikora