Do you love the taste of Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana soup? If so, you will be happy to know you no longer need to head to the restaurant to order. Instead, why not whip up a batch in your own home? This Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Recipe recipe tastes so much like the real thing! It is simple to make, and makes for the perfect heart meal. Take a look at how you can get started making your own batch.
Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Recipe
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 2 cups of kale chopped
- 2 cans chicken broth 8 ounces each is ideal
- 1 quart of water
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 baking potatoes diced
- 1 large white onion chopped
- ½ pound of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Begin by cooking the bacon until crisp. Set aside to drain.
- Brown the sausage in a pan then place in your soup pot. Add in the chicken broth and water. Heat on high.
- Add in the diced potatoes and white onion. Allow the mixture to cook on high heat for 10-15 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Add in the garlic. Reduce your heat to medium and allow to simmer.
- Finally, add the bacon, kale, and cream.
- Stir well and allow an additional 10 minutes to simmer.
Your Zuppa Toscana is now ready to be enjoyed. Pair it with a salad and garlic bread for a real Olive Garden experience!
Gather your ingredients and give this fantastic copy cat recipe a try. It is a great way to enjoy all of the flavors of Olive Garden right in the comfort of your own home.