Today was a typical hectic Monday! Especially coming off of the last couple holiday weeks. I had several conference calls, my son was back to school so there were trips back and forth dropping off and picking up, I had beginning of the month pitches due to some of my writing clients and general Monday craziness! Then I went to Piloxing tonight so I really didn’t get any time to play around with any fun recipes for today. It was a good day for leftovers, and for tried and true recipes, along with quick fixes.
Day 5 Whole30 breakfast menu:
- Chocolate Avocado Smoothie~ I really liked this yesterday so I decided to try it again! It’s also very filling, it got me through my first round of meetings.
- cup of coffee~ I love to take a few minutes in the morning to catch up on my day with a hot cup of coffee. It’s such a great way to ease into the day. I’ve tried giving it up before, but it never works out. I do limit it to one cup these days though!
Day 5 Whole30 lunch menu:
For lunch I had leftovers, but it was a late lunch and I was super hungry so I also had a little extra.
- Chicken Stir Fry (this was the last of this from 2 days ago)
- apple with sunflower butter
Day 5 Whole30 dinner menu:
- Grilled free range chicken burger with leftover mango salsa from the fish tacos I had yesterday.
- Sweet potato oven fries- One sweet potato, sliced into fries, tossed in avocado oil and a little seas salt, then spread out on a parchment lined cookie sheet and baked at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 25 minutes.
- a small handful of crispy pecans