I’m ready for berry season to be here, so as a nod to spring and then summer coming soon I wanted to share this yummy low carb chocolate berry smoothie bowl! It’s one of my breakfast favorites! Super easy to throw together in the morning or even for a light lunch or an afternoon snack.
- ½ Cup Plain Grass Fed Organic Whole Yogurt (not low fat) or your favorite lower carb vegan plain yogurt (like SoDelicious or Lava)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Collagen Protein Powder (I link to my fave below this recipe)
- ¼ cup of your favorite berries (sliced strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries)
- A few shavings of low carb or bakers chocolate or low carb chocolate chips
- Mix the Chocolate Collagen Protein Powder into the yogurt, until combined.
- Top with the berries
- Sprinkle on the chocolate shavings or chocolate chips.
- I like to use this collagen powder because it’s non-gmo. (If you purchase through any links in this post I may make a commission, but I only recommend products I use myself).
- I’m also a fan of Lily’s Chocolate for low carb chocolate options. Here’s the link to their Lily’s baking chips on Amazon, but I’ve also found them at our local Meijer and Kroger grocery stores (and you don’t have to buy 3). They have a KETO version of these too, I found them at Whole Foods!
- I used Stonyfield Farms Yogurt, but you could use SoDelicious plain Coconut Yogurt (I found this at our local Kroger) or Lava Plain Coconut Yogurt (I found this at Whole Foods) if you don’t want the dairy.
So there are some different options for this low carb chocolate berry smoothie bowl! Some lower carb than others.
This recipe is low-carb, keto, grain-free, and gluten-free.
Looking for more low carb inspiration?
Check out this Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake