The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
We’re a family who loves to travel! One of our favorite things to do when we’re traveling is to get out there and hike trails, or walk around town and see the sites. I got a Fitbit a few weeks ago from Best Buy, and I’m in love! In fact I like it so much I had to order one for my husband, now we’re both tracking our steps during the day. I can’t wait to hit the trail and log my steps and miles on our next family travel adventure!
We’re definitely excited to hit the trail on our next family vacation. You can be we’ll have our Fitbits on to see who can get the most steps in a day. My husband, our son and myself are all a little competitive, and there’s nothing wrong with a little family competition. I love the benefit of tracking my daily steps and I can’t wait to put it to the test the next time we travel.
Before we head out on our next trip I’m definitely going to check out Best Buy’s Family Travel page for more great travel tech ideas.
Best Buy shares more great ideas on how to use technology to enhance your next road trip or getaway. 6 Family Travel Tips from Best Buy:
- Always Connected~ Even when you’re away from home you can monitor what’s going on there from your cell phone.
- Middle Of Nowhere~ Watch movies even in the middle of nowhere with an outdoor streaming theater (love this idea too!)
- Road Trip Boost~ Improve your phones connection signal even on the road.
- Scavenger Hunt~ Hand everyone a camera and have them take pics of items along the way during your vacation like flowers, certain cars, etc.
- Ultimate VOD~ Watch the movies you want without paying an outrageous hotel fee with video on demand.
Want to know more about any of these travel tech hacks and how to make them happen? Check out the Best Buy’s Family Travel page.