I found this Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs recipe with blue cheese the other day on Pinterest while I was looking for a recipe to take to a football tailgate party. The recipe sounded delicious to me as is since I’m a big blue cheese fan, but I wasn’t sure how many of the other tailgaters would like blue cheese, so I swapped out a few of the ingredients and they turned out to be a big hit!
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs With Ranch Recipe
- 6 Large Eggs
- 6 oz. Cooked Boneless Chicken Breast – Chopped
- 1/4 Small Onion - chopped fine
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 Cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 Rib Celery~ chopped fine
- 2 Tbs. Ranch Dressing
- Boil the eggs
- While your eggs are boiling, chop up the chicken, onion and celery and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Once the eggs are boiled and cooled, peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and add them to the mixing bowl.
- Add in the cheese crumbles, Franks Sauce, and Ranch Dressing.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Use a spoon or a piping bag to put mixture back into the egg halves.
I took my buffalo chicken deviled eggs to the football tailgate party and came home with an empty plate, so I would call this Pinterest remake a big success! Definitely a recipe I’ll make again for football parties, and maybe even for holiday parties.
For more Pinterest Remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Fall centerpiece in less than 5 minutes by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Garden fresh, creamy tomato basil soup by Oh So Savvy Mom
- Candy corn wreath by Upstate Ramblings
- Spaghetti squash pizza boats by Homemaking Hacks
- Apple pecan stuffing recipe by A Mom’s Take
- Pumpkin scones by Jennifer Sikora
- Pumpkin seed granola by Better in Bulk
- Pumpkin cream cheese muffins by Mom Does it All
- French onion soup by OurFamilyWorld
- Mummy Halloween pumpkin centerpiece by Simply Southern Mom
- Coffee rub burgers by Roasted Beanz
- Rustic twig star wreath by Sweet Lil You
- Pumpkin marshmallow M&M blondies by Simply Mindy
- Honey lavender cupcakes by How Was Your Day?
- Mini chocolate apple pops by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Spaghetti and meatball muffins by Mom Always Finds Out