I have a new feature I’m starting here at The Home and Garden Cafe! Every weekend I’ll have a roundup of fun artsy projects and information for your enjoyment from some of my talented blogging friends. I hope you enjoy it!
I have a few arts and crafts up my own sleeve to bring you in the next couple weeks, so stay tuned!
Here’s what’s up for this week:
- Cyndi has a fabulous Zulugrass bracelet to giveaway at Beading Arts!
- Let’s finish the book…Creative Dream shows you how to put together your own book...come see how it was done!
- Chloe at Gadabout Media DIY shares how to use your sewing machine to help decorate for Easter with some cute embroidered Easter eggs.
- Gadabout Media Holidays invites you to spring into warmer weather with mixed media wooden letters.
- Takes a spin with Eileen and Shaaron at the Artful Crafter on the Craft-N-Spin crafting turntable.
- I posted some fun St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas for kids at The Kid’s Fun Review.
- A friend of Noreen’s mentioned that she uses her doodling for inspiration in crochet. That inspired Noreen to make a Doodle Doll with spool knitted arms and legs. Check out how to make a Doodle Doll at Tottie Talks Crafts.
That’s this weeks crafty inspiration for you, hope you have a wonderful weekend!