Watermelon is one of my favorite flavors of summer, it’s like that perfect summer food! It’s cool, loaded with flavor and it quenches your thirst at the same time! It’s also loaded with vitamins and antioxidants.
Watermelon is also wonderful to take to a summer carry in. Here are 10 delicious watermelon recipes that will be perfect to take to your next summer bbq or cookout! There are several refreshing salad recipes, sorbet, and even a recipe for watermelon cookies! Of course they’d also be wonderful for dinner tonight!
- Watermelon Salad with Homemade Dressing – There are several watermelon salad recipes on this list, they all sound delicious!
- Sweet & Salty Strawberry Watermelon Salad – I love sweet and salty combinations!
- Balsamic Watermelon Salad – Light and refreshing for summer!
- Watermelon Cookies – Definitely giving these a try!
- Watermelon, Fennel, and Basil Salad – Sounds like a delicious summer flavor combination!
- Watermelon Salad – Yum!
- Easy Watermelon Sorbet Recipe – I got a new ice cream maker, definitely giving this a try!
- Summer Entertaining: Watermelon Agua Fresca Recipe – This sounds refreshing for a summer cookout!
- Kiwi Watermelon Popsicles – Popsicles are a summer favorite at our house!
- Watermelon and Goat’s Cheese Salad ~ I love a good salad during the summer, and this sounds like a wonderful combination!
Do you have a favorite watermelon recipe? We’d love to hear about it!