Can you believe it’s almost August already? This summer, we’ve been grilling our little heart out, and we’ve definitely been grilling up some delicious food! It’s hard to believe the fall season is almost here, but just because the weather is getting ready to change doesn’t mean you have to give up on the grill quite yet! There are still plenty of warm sunny days and evenings ahead! There’s definitely time to plan a few end of summer cookouts and grilling parties. There are also a ton of great recipes out there you can cook right on your grill to feed your party guests and family. Not sure where to start? Here are a few summer cookout grill recipes you can try out for your end of summer feast. Your party guests and family will love the different tastes of each of these recipes.
10 great end of summer cookout grill recipes:
- A Zesty Grilled Asparagus Sandwich ~Quick and easy with a wonderful blend of flavor combinations!
- Margarita Grilled Chicken ~Sounds like a delicious flavor combination to throw on a salad or to add to a plate with a side of in season corn on the cob.
- Grilled Sticky Chicken ~We love chicken on the grill so I have several.
- Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Breast ~3 of my absolute favorite flavors all rolled into one.
- Grill Roasted New Potatoes ~A fabulous side dish for your end of summer cookout!
- Grilled Brie Stuffed Figs with Honey ~You gotta have a burger, right?
- How to Make A Baked Potato on the Grill ~One of my favorite ways to bake a potato! Slow cooked to perfection on the grill.
- Balsamic Grilled Zucchini & Red Onions ~Healthy and delicious!
- Cheesecake in a Jar and Grilled Zucchini & Squash Flatbread ~Dessert on the grill? You bet!
- Grilled BBQ Spare Ribs with Root Beer Marinade ~Did someone say root beer? This sounds delicious!
Do you have any favorite end of summer cookout grill recipes you think we should try?
Looking for more summer cookout grill recipes? Check out this delicious summer coleslaw recipe.