Sometimes you just need to pamper yourself, but you don’t have the budget to go treat yourself to a spa day. Why not create your own diy spa day at home with these 10 great diy home spa homemade body products. Invite a couple friends over and you can make a fun day of it. Make a few extras to send home with your guests so they can pamper themselves in their own home spa and remember the fun you all had together.
Here are 10 great DIY home spa homemade body products to help get you started.
- DIY Sugar Scrub Bars from Adventures in Coupons~ A great sugar scrub can help invigorate and freshen your skin, especially rough hands and feet.
- Honey Facial Mask courtesy of Carolyn’s Homework~ A facial mask is a wonderful way to pamper and tighten your face.
- DIY Homemade Immune Loving Bath Fizzies from Live Simply~ Who wouldn’t love bath fizzies! Make them for your own personal spa day, or if you invite some friends you can make up a little bag of these for each one so they can continue their pampering at home.
- Homemade Gardeners Soap bySavings Lifestyle~ Great for rough skin on your hands or feet!
- Easy Homemade Body Wash from Our Small Hours~ For a whole body pamper.
- DIY Heart Bath Bombs by The Suburban Mom~ Another great DIY home spa gift idea!
- A Homemade Milk Bath from Living on a Dime~ Kick back and relax in your tub with some candles, a good book and this homemade milk bath recipe.
- Yellow Sun Bath Bombs ~Savings Lifestyle
- Homemade Lavender Bath Salts ~Money Saving Mom~ The perfect finishing touch to a relaxing at home spa day!
- Gingerbread Sugar Scrub by Clumsy Crafter~ Another great recipe for those tired hands and feet!
A day of pampering in your very own diy home spa day using these great homemade body products is just what you need to relieve the stress of a long week! Add in a few friends and you can also trade manicures and pedicures while you do your facial masks and sugar scrubs.